- 25 g anchovies in oil
- 2 tbsps. Olive oil
- 1 garlic cloves, finely mince
- 3 pieces sun-dried tomato, drained and sliced
- 200 g spaghetti
- 100 g green olives, sliced
- A dash of salt
- Cook the spaghetti in a pan of boiling salted water. Check the cooking instructions on the packet.
- Drain the oil from the anchovies into a pan. Heat the oil and saute’ the garlic until golden brown. Add the anchovies, olives and sun-dried tomatoes and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Toss in the pasta and stir until well combined.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!