This salad did not last for more than two minutes in our plates. It’s too tasty we had to sip the remaining dressing left in the plates. It’s the pomegranate dressing that does wonders to this antioxidant and delicious salad. The perfectly-balanced of sweetness and sourness dance graciously in your mouth that you can’t help but close your eyes, smile and say ‘hmmm, yum’.
- 1 large beets, roasted
- 2 tsps. pomegranate molasses
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup walnut, roasted
- 1 tsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- ¼ pound baby spinach leaves
- 1 oz. feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees C. Bake beets for 40 to 50 minutes or until a small knife slips in easily. Let it cool, peel and then cut into ½ inch wedges.
- Toss together beets, spinach, feta and walnut in a salad bowl.
- In a small jar combine pomegranate molasses, olive oil, ground pepper, salt, and fresh herbs. Shake until well-combined. Drizzle over the salad and serve.