- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 medium sized eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 ½ Baking powder
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 frozen mixed berries
- In a bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine the butter, milk, eggs, and vanilla.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients; pour in the milk mixture. Stir just until blended.
- Spoon the batter into greased muffin cups, filling three-quarters full.
- Bake in a 200 C oven 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and firm to the touch.
- Let stand 10 minutes in the pan on a wire rack.
- Add in whip cream, serve and enjoy!
It’s too easy and yummy that I ignored the main dish I cooked for lunch, and devoured this goodness. What makes it so special that is that it’s crunchy in the outside and moist and fruity in the inside.